- All bowling will be by reservation only and prepaid. Reservations may be made online or by phone at (302) 998-8811. Bowling will be charged by the hour only, not per game.
- All transaction will be cashless.
- We will only be using every other bowling lane. There will be no cross lane bowling. This will allow for social distancing. We have 24 lanes, which means we will only have available 12 lanes at any given time. No more than 5 people per lane, Per the State of Delaware’s Reopening Criteria Only members of the same household unit may be seated at that specific lane.
- We will require all employees and guests to wear cloth face coverings in accordance with the Delaware State of Emergency Order.
- No Physical contact is permitted per the state of Delaware’s reopening criteria.
- Hand Sanitizer stations will be located around the center for customers use.
- Water fountains will be closed.
- Guest will be greeted at the door by a customer service representative. That rep will be their contact person during their entire visit.
- The rep will escort guests to their lane, take their form of electronic payment and get shoe rental sizes (if needed), then return same to the guest’s lane.
- The center rep will take food and beverage orders for the guests and deliver to their lane.
- Various weight’s of bowling balls will already be in the ball return for guests use. If you have your own equipment you are certainly allowed to use it.
- Upon the guest’s departure from the center we will allow 15 minutes between reservations to sanitize their lane area, including score table & keypad, chairs, bowling balls, ball return and shoes.
By Clicking I Agree, You are agreeing to the above Terms & ConditionsI agree, Reserve My Lane
- Pleasant Hill Lanes
- 1001 W. Newport Pike,Wilmington, DE 19804
- Phone: +1 302-998-8811
- 24 lanes
- Full Service Bar
- Monday : Noon to 10:00pm
- Tuesday Noon to 10:00pm
- Wednesday Noon to 10:00pm
- Thursday Noon to 10:00pm
- Friday Noon to 10:00pm
- Saturday Noon to 10:00pm
- Sunday Noon to 10:00pm